The next wave of world-changing innovation lies in bringing the full power of data analytics to bear on mature agriculture industries?
Digital modeling and simulation have the potential to fundamentally transform the way we feed our planet.
CiBO Technologies was founded in 2015 by Flagship Pioneering to digitally transform agriculture to profoundly improve its global impact.
To act on this mission, the team at CiBO leverages deep agronomic science and a proprietary scientific simulation platform to virtually model the precise way a crop interacts and grows in its environment. The platform provides software solutions for global stakeholders to improve their profitability and sustainability by exploring millions of possible scenarios without risking either productivity or the environment. Powered by biological science, data analytics, and artificial intelligence, CiBO’s enterprise digital simulation platform is built to support companies across the agricultural value chain to optimize their decision-making.
Latest Press from CiBO Technologies
- Introducing CIBO Impact: Transformative Technology that Supports the Scaling of Sustainable Farming Practices 10.27.2020
- CIBO Launches Land Intelligence Platform 04.06.2020
- CiBO Technologies Wins Awards from Fast Company and THRIVE 03.13.2019
- CiBO Technologies Appoints Daniel P. Ryan as Chief Executive Officer 01.23.2019
- CiBO Technologies Announces Key Appointments to its Leadership Team and Board of Directors 06.26.2018