Microbes are as central to the health and development of plants as they are to that of humans?
The microbes in plants can dramatically improve crop resilience to myriad stresses (drought, heat, cold, bacteria, fungi, insects, etc.) and influence crop yields.
Indigo Agriculture improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is furthering its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet.
Latest Press from Indigo Agriculture
- First Companies Commit to Purchasing Verified Agricultural Carbon Credits through Indigo Carbon, a Critical Step in the Transition to Beneficial Agriculture 10.19.2020
- Indigo Ag Announces Jim Young to Join as Chief Financial Officer 07.09.2020
- Farmers Save Over 2 Billion Gallons of Water, Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions 26.6% In One Growing Season Through Indigo Ag and Anheuser-Busch Partnership 05.28.2020
- Indigo Appoints Technology Leader John Mulliken as Chief Integrated Product Officer 11.12.2019
- Indigo Ag Announces Global Cohort of Innovators Propelling Agriculture Forward as a Key Climate Solution 11.05.2019
- Indigo Launches Indigo Acres, a Comprehensive Package to Support Growers Transitioning to Regenerative Farming Practices 10.29.2019